Our step-by-step guide will help you install your new software quickly and smoothly.
Info: To reinstall Windows 10, a CleanInstall must be performed
1. First of all, download the Windows tool you need. Click here to go to the Windows 10 download page.
2. Scroll down and click on the button “Download tool now”.
3. When the download is complete, open the file and close the browser window.
4. A Clean Install must be carried out. Accept the licence conditions and select the option “Create installation media for another PC”.
5. Now you will be offered programme versions. Either select these or choose another version by ticking the checkbox.
6. Then click on “Next” and on “Okay”.
7. To create the bootable medium you can either use a USB stick or a CD.
ATTENTION: The USB stick must be empty. Any data on it will be deleted.
8. Select the correct medium and click on “Next” again. The installation is now running. After the installation you only have to click on “Finish” and the bootable medium is ready!
A bootable medium is a prerequisite for installing Windows 10. Click here to learn how to reinstall Windows 10 in just a few steps.